Terms & Conditions
Win a Free Sunday Roast Carvery for Yourself & Dad! - Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- Entrants must be over the age of 16 to qualify.
- The prize is only valid for redemption on Sunday the 2nd of September for the Sunday 3 course carvery.
- This prize is non-transferrable and cannot be used against any part value of dining or exchanged for cash.
- Subject to booking availability on Fathers Day (Sunday the 2nd September).
- The winner will be drawn and announced on the Dunedin Leisure Lodge Facebook page on the 30th of August, at the end of the competition.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook messenger.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the competition closing, Dunedin Leisure Lodge reserves the right to re-select a winner.
- The winner/s agree to the use of his/her name and entry picture in any publicity material.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Drinks and side dishes are not included.
The winner will be drawn and announced on the Dunedin Leisure Lodge Facebook page on Thursday the 30th of August following the end of the competition, they will also be contacted via Facebook messenger. There will a booking made under their name in the restaurant for 6.30pm or 7pm on the 2nd of September 2019.